“Funding is continuous from school-year-to-school-year. “
Apply for Funding
Funding decisions are made frequently. Once your program is accepted as a partner program in Show Kids You Care’s national network of programs, funds will be sent quarterly, if all reporting requirements have been satisfied. Funding is continuous from school-year-to-school year. There is no need to reapply each year.
- Cheques are not made payable to individuals.
- Please contact us for further clarification if required.
Priorities for Support:
- Programs that provide continuing nutrition to preschool and elementary aged children, as well as high school aged youth.
- Programs that are already established, operating and affiliated with a community organization (school, social service agency, church, registered charity).
- Programs that have a significant component of volunteer labour, and local donations of cash and food.
- Programs that require financial assistance for continuing operations costs. Capital expenditures and start-up grants are not a priority for Show Kids You Care.
Incomplete applications will not be considered, please make sure to include:
- Budget Summary (email this to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Menu (email this to email@example.com)
- We will contact you to discuss alternate arrangements
Our goal is to help you serve kids living in poverty. If there is a problem with your application, we will contact you to discuss it. Feel free to contact us anytime.