“Funding is continuous from school-year-to-school-year. “
Apply for Funding
Funding decisions are made frequently. Once your program is accepted as a partner program in Show Kids You Care’s national network of programs, funds will be sent quarterly, if all reporting requirements have been satisfied. Funding is continuous from school-year-to-school year. There is no need to reapply each year.
- Cheques are not made payable to individuals.
- Please contact us for further clarification if required.
Priorities for Support:
- Programs that provide continuing nutrition to preschool and elementary aged children, as well as high school aged youth.
- Programs that are already established, operating and affiliated with a community organization (school, social service agency, church, registered charity).
- Programs that have a significant component of volunteer labour, and local donations of cash and food.
- Programs that require financial assistance for continuing operations costs. Capital expenditures and start-up grants are not a priority for Show Kids You Care.
Incomplete applications will not be considered, please make sure to include:
Once you have submitted your application, your budget, and your sample menu plan, we will review your application and respond to you within one week.
Our goal is to help you serve kids living in poverty. If there is a problem with your application, we will contact you to discuss it. Feel free to contact us anytime.